Best known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was an American artist and designer who worked in the decorative arts. Also a painter, one of his loveliest works is the timeless Peonies and Iris.
The Tiffany Peonies & Iris RainCaper, embraces a colorful trend. Drizzle or downpour, rain or shine, surround yourself in joyful hues of lilac, moss and Aspen Gold.
The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. It’s the must-have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women.
Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the soft and silky rain cape is true to the original art and designed in careful collaboration with the Morse Museum in Florida, which houses the world's most comprehensive collection of the works of Louis Comfort Tiffany, including Tiffany jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass windows and lamps.
- Louis Comfort Tiffany original oil painting Peonies and Iris is in the Collection of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park, Florida
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Tiffany Peonies and Iris print reverses to Iris – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist!
- 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz